KANS Scientific Competition; What & How?
KANS stands for Knowledge Application and Notion for Society. It aims to present science-based solutions to human issues which are offered by young scholars, university students, and professors (under 45 years of age) throughout the Islamic countries
In the competition, participants submit their solutions for challenges declared by national and international pavilions, in form of a 3 to 5 minute video.
KANS seeks to pursue efforts in the following areas:
– Finding solutions to tackle the current challenges of human communities;
– Using the characters and capacities of specialists to develop science and technology and to meet the needs of various industries;
– Pushing young elites to create scientific projects of higher quality and in larger quantity;
– Paving the way for more interaction among researchers, technologists and investors as to foster science and technology;
– Creating a valuable treasure trove of works by collecting participants’ achievements;
– building a platform for interaction and cooperation between the competition winners and the Mustafa(pbuh) Prize laureates, and thereby creating scientific networks at different levels.